This will be your favorite artichoke and spinach dip recipe. I have been making this recipe for about ten years.
You can get creative with this recipe. Add some chips, toasted garlic bread or pita bread, assorted crackers.
You can add more spinach, more artichoke, and even make it a little spicy or not spicy at all. Have fun with this recipe, it is one of my favorites, it’s easy to make and it is always a crowd-pleaser!
Spinach and Artichoke Dip-The Best You Will Ever Have
- Heat oven to 375 degrees
- medium saucepan
- baking dish (8×8) the one pictured is 6×12 oval for reference
- 1 1/3 cup artichokes (Plain, no seasoning or marinade. Chopped)
- 3/4 cup frozen and chopped spinach (thawed )
- 8 oz cream cheese (not low fat)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Italian blend shredded cheese
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes (chopped finely. You can omit this ingredient. )
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- Drain artichokes and spinach well and chop artichokes
- Add to medium sized pot to stovetop with one cup of water.
- Cook over stovetop on medium heat until artichokes are tender (about 4 minutes)
- Drain well
- Add cream cheese on low heat and stir until cream cheese is well blended and creamy
- Add parmesan, shredded Italian blend cheese, salt, pepper, pepper flakes and garlic powder. Blend well. Heat for about two-three minutes
- Add to baking dish, sprinkle Italian cheese blend over top. Put in oven for about 12 minutes at 375 degrees or until cheese is melted, do not overheat
- Serve with toasted garlic bread, assorted entertaining crackers, pita! Anything you would like!
- You can add more or less red pepper flake, depending on how hot you would like your dip
- You can serve the dip without putting cheese on the top of the spinach and artichoke dip and skipping the oven. Just heat slightly more over the stovetop
This post may contain affiliate links in which if a qualified purchase is made, I may receive a small commission to whip up some new recipes that are easy and delicious!