My two older kids and I decided to take a little road trip two hours up the road to the Oklahoma City area, including Norman and Bricktown. We did not have the baby, so we took full advantage of 24 hours and did not stop. This weekend was the famous OU-Texas football game in Dallas. Every year, the University of Oklahoma and The University of Texas meet halfway from their respective campuses in Dallas, Texas. The Red River Shootout game is at the Cotton Bowl and is played right outside the Texas State Fair. We decided to go the opposite…
- Good Health Inside and Out: Weight Loss’ Physical and Mental Benefits & How You Can Achieve It
- Visit the Pilot Point Texas Tulips- Pick Your Own Tulips 2023
- 2023 Starter Kit
- Warm Winter Vacations in the US | 26 Warm Places In the US!
- Travel Essentials for Women
- NYC Rooftop Brunch Guide
- Things to do in Gruene, Texas-A Beautiful Historic District
- Resorts in Texas for Families-Lone Star State Best
- Travel Tips for New York City-Know Before You Go!
- New York City Travel Guide-All You Need to Know
- Best Toys for Toddler Girls-Our Favorites of 2022
- Christmas in Grapevine: The Christmas Capital Of Texas!
- US Winter Vacations- Find a Magical Winter Wonderland
- Things to do in Las Vegas Besides Gamble-Favorites From a Native
- Weekend Getaways in Texas-Trips for Couples & Families
- Things to do in Fort Worth Texas! 83 Fun Ideas!
- Essentials for a Long-Haul Flight-Stay Comfy & Entertained
- 8 Best Portable Potty for Toddlers- For Travel and Convenience!
- Airplane Bed For Toddler & Babies- 6 Best for a Cozy Flight
- Best Travel Bed for Toddlers-A Cozy Nights Sleep For Your Tiny Traveler
- Essentials for Traveling with a Baby-Best for Your Tiny Traveler
- Best Backpacks For Moms
- Travel Backpacks for Toddlers- Nine of the Best
- Toddler Travel Essentials for a Smooth Vacation!
- Brooklyn Bridge Quotes & Captions 2023