Heading to New York in the wintertime? Bundle up, because it is cold, icy, rainy, and snowy. Never fret, I am here to help, from major experience, with what to wear in New York in the winter. If you are headed to NYC in the winter, start bundling up starting November which still technically fall in NYC. The fall rains and heavy winds funneling through skyscrapers are frigid and freezing. In December, it’s cold, with a sprinkle of snow and if it is windy, a frozen tundra on your face. I travel every year to New York City in December…
- 7 Adorable Spring & Easter Dresses For Girls
- Spring Starter Kit
- Good Health Inside and Out: Weight Loss’ Physical and Mental Benefits & How You Can Achieve It
- Visit the Pilot Point Texas Tulips- Pick Your Own Tulips 2023
- 2023 Starter Kit
- Warm Winter Vacations in the US | 26 Warm Places In the US!
- Travel Essentials for Women
- NYC Rooftop Brunch Guide
- Things to do in Gruene, Texas-A Beautiful Historic District
- Resorts in Texas for Families-Lone Star State Best
- Travel Tips for New York City-Know Before You Go!
- New York City Travel Guide-All You Need to Know
- Best Toys for Toddler Girls-Our Favorites of 2022
- Christmas in Grapevine: The Christmas Capital Of Texas!
- US Winter Vacations- Find a Magical Winter Wonderland
- Things to do in Las Vegas Besides Gamble-Favorites From a Native
- Weekend Getaways in Texas-Trips for Couples & Families
- Things to do in Fort Worth Texas! 83 Fun Ideas!
- Best Mom Beach Bag- Sand, Sun Fun
- Essentials for a Long-Haul Flight-Stay Comfy & Entertained
- 8 Best Portable Potty for Toddlers- For Travel and Convenience!
- Airplane Bed For Toddler & Babies- 6 Best for a Cozy Flight
- Best Travel Bed for Toddlers-A Cozy Nights Sleep For Your Tiny Traveler
- Essentials for Traveling with a Baby-Best for Your Tiny Traveler
- Best Backpacks For Moms